Custom Implant Abutments
Compatible with most major implant brands. Custom implant abutments, can be made of one piece titanium, medical grade 5 ti 6AL-4V titanium as well as TZP-A zirconia. We also offer hybrid abutments made of zirconia and titanium which provide the strength of titanium and the aesthetics of zirconia. Hybrid abutments are available for all internal connection implant systems we are compatible with. Hybrid abutments are not available for implants with external connections. We are compatible with over 100 different implant brands and sizes. You can print the complete List of Compatible Implants and implant scan bodies. If we can mill it we have a scan body for it!
Advantages of Custom Abutments versus stock abutments:
- Tissue support and management
- Optimal support and retention of the final restoration
- Optimal emergence profile for a natural esthetic result
- Margins designed at an ideal level for easy and safe removal of excess cement
- Require no chair side modification
- Manufactured using state-of-the-art milling process to ensure highest precision and quality
- Are available for all major implant systems and in the biocompatible zirconia and titanium
Hybrid abutments can be colored using any Vita shade to match your coping and create a seamless transition between abutment and crown; no more gingival shadows and grey lines. The titanium interface ensures a strong, accurate connection with the implant.
Below: Hybrid Abutments with zirconia bridge framework and zirconia copings to fit over framework. Tissue colored porcelain is used in the gingival area on the zirconia framework.
Below: This case was designed using one scanned file. The software automatically generated the parallel abutments. Implant placement was toward the midline and we were able to design the abutments to the patients original tooth position.
Visit our Gallery of Cases to view more completed cases with custom implant abutments.